Any Little Thing Limited is a business independently owned and operated. Any Little Thing Limited is the data controller for the personal information it collects and processes. Our company registration number is 10522470; registered in England and Wales.
Because the data we hold about you is your data, you have the following rights in respect of this data:
1. Right to Access – This means you can ask us for a copy of all the personal data we hold about you.
2. Correction Right – If you believe any of the information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you have the right to correct such information by providing us with the correct up to date information. In addition, you can ask us to delete incorrect or out of date information and we will be happy to do so, unless we are prevented from doing so by law or regulation.
3. Right to be Forgotten – This enables you to ask us to delete or remove any personal data we hold where such data is used for direct marketing or is processed as a result of you consenting to such processing. Please note that where we are obliged to keep your personal data because of regulatory or legal requirement, we will not be able to delete that data and may continue to retain it.
4. Right to Restrict Processing – In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your data.
5. Right of Objection to Processing – You have the right to object to us using your data for direct marketing purposes and profiling.
6. Right of Data Portability – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you in commonly used machine readable format. We can provide your data either to you or to such other third parties as specified in your request.
7. Automated Decision Making Objection Right – Automated decision making is where a decision is made entirely by technological means without human intervention. We don’t rely on automated decision making.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If you have any concerns about our handling of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (‘ICO’) by visiting https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by telephoning the ICO helpline on 0303 123 113.
We will comply with data protection law when processing your data. This states that the personal information we hold about you must be:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you are enquiring about the services our company offers and complete the enquiry form, we will record the following information about you/or the individual requiring our services:
We collect the above data for the purpose of matching you with the home helper which provides the services where you live.
Once you have completed and submitted the form your data is visible to the Any Little Thing Limited team who will contact you to discuss your requirements and provide further information about the services we offer.
If you complete a CONTACT US form, we will collect the following information:
We will use the above information to respond to your query.
If you contact us by email and telephone, we will only collect and process the personal data which you have provided and it will only be used for the purpose for which you’ve provided your personal data to us. We will not retain your data or use your data for any other purpose.
We do not currently do any email marketing and therefore will not use your data for any type of email marketing or advertising purposes.